rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday, December 4, 2009

Update #1 on the Holiday Challenge

Blog post #2 for the day - a true record. Just a quick update on my goals for the Holiday Health Challenge. See previous posts for more on this...

Physical: I only managed to walk 1x this week, but seemed to have dropped about 2 pounds. Yipee!! 3 more to go by New Years.
Spiritual: Have been in the word every day this week and blogged almost every day about what God has been speaking to me. Really cool!
Relational: Christmas decorations around the house are almost completely up (including the outside - which I only do for my kids!) AND... wait for it... I am going on a date with my husband tonight. YEA! I honestly don't think we have spoken 20 word in the last 2 days because we have been like 2 ships passing in the night (quite literally). I truly am lookin forward to some quality time tonight.

So, I think this has been a pretty productive first week. Next week may not look quite as good due to Christmas Festival - but I will strive to stay the course!

How you doin, if you are taking the challenge? Comment and let me know.

3 comments:

Holly (me.) said...

Yay, you! Big bonus for a date night within a week of the Christmas festival.

Tamra said...

Glad to see you are doing so well with your goals! I did set my three goals and posted them on my blog. I just created it today because I've had this account but never used it. This could be interesting...

Anonymous said...

go Jtouch go!! Rock on. I get the 2 ships passing thing...Very happy for you and John getting to hang. I take every open moment to hang with mi familia..btw..those family pics ROCK!!!! trying to set up something with Treva for over the holidays. keep on keepin on, my sista!!

Post a Comment