rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Well... The mentor, hereafter know as Carlos, is back from the Saddleback Worship conference and has hit the ground running at full steam. At 9:24 pm last night I got an email with the details of our first call.

Tomorrow at 11:00 am, I will be embarking on adventure that I hope will prove challenging, rewarding and life changing (no pressure Carlos). I will meet my 4 new buddies face to face (via chat room) and off we go. I did notice in the email that Carlos' job title is "Experience Architect". We really gotta work on mine!! It just sucks compared to his & Blain's. Maybe that is a sign of a progressive church their job titles don't bore you to tears. LOL

Any way, I get to come up with a 7 word bio of myself, no more-no less, yea! And read Ezekiel 37:1-14. We are using a website called tokbox and it is a free video chat dealio. Seemed pretty cool when I was looking around it. Check it out.

Thanks all the update I got for today. More tomorrow after my call. Whoop! Hey, when you read this post a comment so I know I am not writing to myself :0) Thanks!

6 comments:

Holly (me.) said...

Comments are like blogospheric proof of life.

debily said...

You're not posting to yourself. :-)

the essence of orange said...

i'm dying to hear all about it!! :)

dave u said...

go Jan go!

Tamra said...

sounds like an exciting adventure!

mrs bradley said...

I'm catching up on you today; I didn't realize you had started posting again. YAY!

Post a Comment