rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7 Word Bio

For those of you that have been anxiously awaiting the revelation of my 7 word bio (& words that sum up who I am and what I do), wait no more! Here it is. Drum roll please (make the sound effects in your head now! ok...)

Service Designer catalyzing a passionate worship revolution.

I am pretty happy with it! Thanks to those who shot me words that I borrowed to create the whole. :o) There you go - me in a nut shell. It was actually pretty hard to come up with one that is EXACTLY 7 words. Why don't you give it a try~

3 comments:

debily said...

done...and linked from my blog to yours as well. :-) (except I had to up the ante a bit. Just part of my whole "overachiever" mentality...)

Kimberly said...

Just stopping by to let you know I am following your blog. Enjoy reading what is going on and what's in your heart. Love you!

your cuz,
Kimberly

mrs bradley said...

I love what you came up with, that is so hard. I've pondered it but not really WORKED on it. It might be a good school project for the girls and I. Also, I won't challenge you to do it, but this one is work only, and I think you sell yourself short not mentioning the FOUR awesome believers you are raising and the great marriage you have with John...maybe if you need an excersize one day you might do a personal one?

Post a Comment