rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Embarking on a New Adventure

The quest for knowledge and making ourselves better is one that is ingrained in most of us at some level. I find myself, probably because of my personality, hungry for new things to conquer and learn. If I learn something new every day, I consider it a good day. So, once again I saw an opportunity to grow and jumped in with both feet. I am getting ready to send the next 4 months learning and being pushed to a new level in a group of other "creatives" from all over the country (potentially the world). How excited am I? Dumb question!

In light of this, I have challenged myself with what I am going to do with all this new found knowledge. Besides the obvious answer of becoming better at what God has given me to do for His kingdom, I feel really led to impart what I am learning to others who would choose to absorb what I can give back.

This will primarily take the form of this blog. This in and of itself will be a challenge as evidenced by the infrequent posts in the past, but I am determined to conquer this lack of posting with all the motivation I will have as I go through this process. Who knows, maybe this will become a habit.

Next week I will be getting the syllabus for the course and my assignments and we begin full steam ahead in July. Stay tuned for updates and spread the word to anyone you think might be interested. Hopefully God will use this to grow many for His kingdom purposes.

1 comments:

Holly (me.) said...

Looking forward to following your journey.

Post a Comment