rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Monday, November 17, 2008

Well Done

Well, today we said goodbye to a dear friend. We celebrated her life and her witness for Christ. It was quite the production. 1 hour and 45 minutes of memories, tears, laughter, worship and the Word of God. I think she would be pleased! As I was singing in her honor, I found myself a little jealous that she was able to worship at a depth that we will never know here on earth. But I'm sure gonna try!

We remembered her life and as I was listening, I new she heard the words "well done, good and faithful servant" from her Father. She lived what she believed throughout her life and her death. What an example of a life well lived. She is an example for us all. If you would like to read more of her legacy, check out jtrcheckel.blogspot.com

We will miss you terribly, my friend - but you will not be forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment